Monday, October 6, 2008

Maybe I'm not a TV addict...

All right, so last month I posted my TV watching schedule. I then realized that I would have no life because I'd be watching television 24/7. Turns out it's not so bad. Why? B/c already I'm getting bored with some of my shows. I didn't watch Heroes or House last week, and I'm really thinking I won't be tuning in this week either. I really think they're both getting booted off my schedule. I'll probably end up renting Heroes from Netflicks and watching it all at once...assuming I still care. And House...I may watch it when I have nothing better to do. I'm still watching the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, but it's getting dangerously close to boring me also. This week actually sounds like an interesting one, so it may pick up. As for Without a Trace, I didn't even watch one episode. It's off the schedule. And NBC has been playing two episodes of My Name is Earl per week, which is one too many. I like the show, but I can only handle one a week.

On the plus side, Supernatural is so good I sometimes forget to breathe while watching. Chuck is my new number two. It's a fun, light-hearted spy show with Chuck being your every man. He's just so cute. I wish he were real so that I could date him. We've only gotten one episode of The Office, but it was great. I'm on pins and needles waiting for this Thursday, so we can see everyone's reaction to Jim and Pam's engagement.

Finally I know I'm behind on blogging on Supernatural. I'm working on last week's episode. I've just been busy, but I promise to catch up. If nothing else, if I get too far behind, it'll give me something to do during the hiatus. =)

No comments: