Monday, November 10, 2008

List 101 #61 - Trip to Italy

I'm back from Italy! For those who didn't know, I went to Italy with Rebecca, a co-worker from JPMS Cox. It was a really amazing trip. We went to the three major cities: Rome, Florence and Venice. We went with a Globus tour group. I would definitely recommend traveling with a group. The tour was a good mix of guided tours and free time.

We saw so much on this trip I'm not going to be able to write about everything in one blog. So I'll just write a blog for each day. The first day was our travel day. We flew out of Little Rock to Memphis, Memphis to Amsterdam, and then Amsterdam to Rome. The flight wasn't too bad, but I couldn't sleep on the plane. I ended up staying awake for 29 hours. I really don't recommend it.

We did get in Rome in time to go to the welcome dinner that night. The dinner was pretty good. I tried the wine, but of course I didn't like it. There was live music: a guitarist and clarinetist. I really enjoyed listening to the clarinetist play.

The waiter passing out roses to all the women.

No comments: