Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marti's Birthday Party

Saturday night I went to Marti's birthday party at her house. It was a pretty good crowd. It was a mix of old and new friends. I took pictures of everyone there, except Chris. He was in the kitchen when I was taking pictures. We ended up having drinks and playing board games. We had lots of fun.

Marti sitting between Heather and me. Heather wasn't drinking because she's going to have a baby!












Regina and Marti











Me and Heather











Marti and Kelsey














Heather's husband, Jeremy. Jeremy is a sleepy drunk.










Marti is a Spanish drunk. She was sitting in the living room with Regina, Heather and me. She kept talking to us in Spanish, even though the three of us don't speak Spanish. We're not really sure why she started speaking in Spanish considering that English is her first language.














Christian and Marti

No comments: